There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Queer Studies
GAYME and @deadquarewalking will be featured in Screencity Journal’s PLAYING LIFE: GAMIFICATION BEYOND GAMING
Title: GAYME: An Auto-Ethnographic, Documentary Game about “Quarely” Navigating Pedestrian Spaces Abstract: In this article, the authors explore the intersections of gamification, urban cityscapes, and gay culture through a discussion of GAYME, a transmedia documentary game set in Orlando, Florida, … Continue reading