There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
I will be presenting in New Orleans at the NPCA/ACA Conference next year (April 1-4,2014). My presentation will explore how I’ve used street photography and game design as tools to engage carlessness and urban design that is hostile towards pedestrians. … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Transit Interpretation Project: TrIP:
#inlivingcolour #gettingaround I vividly remember the first time I heard the phrase “captive riders” used to describe the dominant trends of bus ridership in Central Florida. I was participating in a Mills 50…