No Instagram images were found.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Originally posted on The Transit Interpretation Project: TrIP:
Hey there! My name is Nathan Selikoff and I’m an artist and programmer based in Orlando, Florida. I participated in TrIP last November – you can read my first and second posts…
GAYME and @deadquarewalking will be featured in Screencity Journal’s PLAYING LIFE: GAMIFICATION BEYOND GAMING
Title: GAYME: An Auto-Ethnographic, Documentary Game about “Quarely” Navigating Pedestrian Spaces Abstract: In this article, the authors explore the intersections of gamification, urban cityscapes, and gay culture through a discussion of GAYME, a transmedia documentary game set in Orlando, Florida, … Continue reading