There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
GAYME: The development, design and testing of an auto-ethnographic, documentary game about quarely wandering urban/suburban spaces in Central Florida
Announcing the Final Examination of David Thomas Moran for the degree of Master of Fine Arts Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 Time: 2 p.m. Room: UCF Visual Arts Building Conference Room Thesis title: GAYME: The development, design and testing of … Continue reading