There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
“It is not, I think an accident that social critic Victor Hugo—one of thousands of republicans exiled under the empire—used the images of sewers to animate the persecution of Jean Valjean in his 1861 masterpiece , Les Misérables. Nor was … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Transit Interpretation Project: TrIP:
David Thomas Moran participated in TrIP Phase One on November 1st. Google Map directions for walking from Parliament House towards UCF. The trek home took two hours longer than expected. Thoughts on…