There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Incomplete Selfies of the Instacity: Subjectively Visualizing Urban Life on Instagram
- Works Cited for “Quare and Co-Present Danger” Presentation
- @deadquarewalking video
- Quare and Co-Present Danger: Visualizing the interplay of carlessness and queerness in the American South through urban, mobile gaming
- Captive Ridership by David Thomas Moran
#BATTideas podcast f… on Why Play Me? Fort Mc Money un web… on Where Film Marries Video Game… Fort Mc Money | webd… on Where Film Marries Video Game…
- Follow David Thomas Moran on WordPress.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
TrIP Orlando or the Transit Interpretation Project is now going on day 26. Participating artists will begin reporting out on their experiences December 1 via the TrIP blog. Shirts can be purchased for $18 from Patrick Greene, the Director of … Continue reading
Games can be a playful and pleasurable pastime. Cultural anthropologist Susan Ortner also writes that the idea of a game can create new opportunities for understanding how individuals negotiate and survive real-world obstacles and situations they encounter in their daily … Continue reading